MS10748 – Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
1. Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Introduction to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the Configuration Manager 2012 Server Infrastructure
- Configuration Manager 2012 Deployment Scenarios
- Overview of the Configuration Manager 2012 Client
- Planning a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Stand-Alone Deployment
- Preparing to Deploy a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Installing a Configuration Manager 2012 Site Server
- Performing Post-Setup Configuration Tasks
- Tools for Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager 2012 Installation
- Managing Internet-Based Clients
- Overview of Role-Based Administration
- Identifying IT Roles in Your Organization
- Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Planning a Configuration Manager 2012 Hierarchy
- Deploying a Configuration Manager 2012 Site
- Overview of the Central Administration Site
- Overview of Primary Sites
- Overview of Secondary Sites
- Introduction to Data Types and Replication
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Replication
- Planning for Content Management
- Configuring and Monitoring Content Management
- Introduction to Discovery Methods
- Introduction to Configuration Manager 2012 Client Deployment
- Deploying Configuration Manager 2012 Clients
- Managing Configuration Manager 2012 Clients
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Client Health
- Overview of Configuration Manager 2012 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of Configuration Manager 2012
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2012 Site Systems
- Overview of the Migration Process
- Preparing Configuration Manager 2007 Sites for Migration
- Configuring Migration Settings
- Migrating Objects
Methods of the course performing
Multimedia lecture, classes, labs
The price includes:
- course performing and trainer providing
- coffee brakes
- training materials
- certificate of the course accomplishment
Guarantee to start the course with minimum 2 participants.
Possibility to negotiate prices for groups bigger than 3 people.
There is a possibility to organize an individual course. For more details – contact us!
(recommended for widening students** knowledge)
- Microsoft trainings
This course describes how to plan and deploy a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
RequirementsIn addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:System administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management.
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Windows Client fundamentals.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- SQL Server 2008 including reporting services.
Basic Public Key Infrastructure concepts.
Certified Microsoft Trainer